Saturday, November 10, 2012

Saturday Snapshot - Armchair Birdwatchers


Penny and Opey Birdwatching
 
 
 
 
She is NOT Amused
 
 
I have been spending a lot of time sitting on the couch and doing hand sewing. Our little church's Holiday Fair is fast approaching and I have been making Christmas stockings, potpourri bags, and other crafty items. So sorry that I haven't been visiting many of you, but time is not infinite and I am in the holiday rush ... just until the 17th of the month. When the Fair has passed, I plan to relax with the computer and the many blogs I follow, bake some holiday breads and cookies, read a new mystery, and catch up on Masterpiece Theatre's Upstairs Downstairs.
 
My constant companions are here on the couch as, we speak. They have found warm sunny spots to loll in, as they while away the day watching me work with needle and thread ... ah, a cat's life! Huh?
 
 
 
 
 
I wonder what everyone else is posting this morning for their Saturday Snapshots! Hit the above link and check them out!

19 comments:

  1. Your cats always look so well behaved! My Snapshot is at http://goo.gl/CQuKI

    ReplyDelete
  2. In that first shot, the two cats are synchronized in their pose; almost as if they planned it! Thanks for sharing...and here's MY SATURDAY SNAPSHOT POST

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the first photo! Great capture!

    Enjoy your crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first photo as well :) Cats are very special pets indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute cat shots, I love how they are both in the same position :) I like catching up on my Masterpiece Theater shows too, I recently caught up on Downton Abbey :) Book Savvy Babe

    ReplyDelete
  6. An event in the Cat-Olympics: Synchronized Bird-Watching! Great pictures!

    Here's my Snapshot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is so fun to watch kitties when they watch birds!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha great shot! Whatever is outside the window must be interesting, but not interesting enough to get up. I know the feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Watching cats watch birds is always entertaining. Here's Mine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute photo of your cats together. My two cats are mother and daughter, but don't seem to be united about very much.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ordinary Words....Nice cat shots♥ Thanks for visiting my blog, especially as busy as you are♫ To answer your query: My daughter creatively comes up with piano pieces and I seem to be inspired to write lyrics...so we do collaborate a bit, but she did not write my Quest poem....she drove me while I hopped in & out of the car trying to get photos!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great outing for you, two! Road trip! Music on the radio! Unguarded fun!

      Delete
  12. The cats look regal. Very nice photos.Synchronized pose.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Seems to be few cat pics around today. Love the look on the cat in the second pic. Thanks for stopping by my post earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the kitties, and they are such good sewing companions.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that first photo! Cats are so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The kitties always manage to monopolize the sunny spot!

    ReplyDelete