Saturday, February 9, 2013

Saturday Snapshot - Snow Storm!

 
 
The Workshop Door
 
 
Winter came knocking! This storm was slow to arrive. For all the hype, it never began snowing here until mid-afternoon yesterday and it's still snowing as I post. It's really coming down, coating the driveway and walkways with another layer. When this morning's plowing and shoveling were finished, my husband felt that we'd had about 18 inches over night. We're wondering how much today's snowfall will add to the grand total.
 
 
 
 
 
Skeletal Maple
 

 
 
The Potting Shed
 
I'm sure that many folks will be posting snow storm photos today ... and I'm no different. This is shared with Alyce @ at home with books ... what's happenin' in YOUR world this week?
 

13 comments:

  1. Yup, that's what our day looked like yesterday. It's bright and sunny out now and very cold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Can I come stay with you till the snow melts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The snow really is beautiful - I especially like the photo of the potting shed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our snow is gone again. Is it wrong of me to miss it? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The maple tree picture is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As much as I'm glad not to live in the snow, there is nothing better than snow photos! They are postcard perfect!

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perhaps next week I'll show more of our snow. I see you got a good deal of it too. Love that little potting shed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. T'is the season....let's hope it's short lived♫ Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you have power!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pictures. I'm n Canada but I've to say we haven't got that much snow here. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What sort of stories do you write when snow is so plentiful?
    Or album of photos of different snowfalls?

    I love the first snow on the walkway and on top of the trees like walking under snow trellises.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that first photo, it looks great. Although I'm glad to be in the Australian summer, and not with all that snow.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty to look at... as long as I don't have to shovel it or be out in it.

    ReplyDelete